Yume
Loveless
Loveless

Numarul mesajelor : 38
Varsta : 24
Localizare : Somewhere in Romania :)
Data de inscriere : 17/01/2009

MesajSubiect: Lost in Hell   Sam Ian 17, 2009 10:46 am

Well am mai multe ficuri insa am inceput unul de curand,not yaoi.Ficul este scris in engleza,well inca nu este terminat.Oricum
Inspirat? Pe moment mi-au venit ideeile.Din ganduri si sentimente ce se amesteca in mintea mea..
Numele : Lost in Hell
Genre : Drama , comedy, romance,and in diferent times pervert
ATENTIE limbajul este mai....well necenzurat.. ^^
So ... ar putea cuprinde uneori scene perverse, +16
Prima parte este mica :D
Chapter 0 -A shadow in pain
In a shadow lost in pain,already lost from Heaven and being outside of all...Lost and screaming for help,but no one its answering...When it was just pushed away,threw from the place that it first belonged...It was cruel but it already happened,and there's nothing it can be done to do the thing become better.
-I feel like I am in Hell, it's saying the girl of 16 years that wallks in rain, she's now crying with a lost look and 2 eyes extremly sad... Its known that the tenagers are cruel with themselves,that they need more love that anyone else..But what's with this girl..She's already passed from that age of cruel and became a sadist.Crying in the rain like a flower with too much water.
-The people around me treat me as a rubish,I'm already tired of it..This life is a fucking shit,the girl was saying to no one,she was talking by herself..It seemed to be something usual at her. In the moment that came again she stoped crying and her tears had gone in another world.Now she was like the moment before but without that tears.Just a sad look and a bad,bad mood.
She was walking but sudden she stoped and looked at a specialy house,she walked to that house..And just entered,that seemed to be her house.At the time that she entered no one was home.It wasn't a big-big house , just a normal one with a lot of flowers,but flowers that were already died....
At the moment that came she run in her room and jump in her bed.There she listened to her music and in the moment after she was lost in her thoughts.... "

Ei bine imi scuzati greselile de scriere sau exprimare ^^ .I hope you will like the fic ^^
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
flower_of_hell
Loveless
Loveless

Numarul mesajelor : 2
Data de inscriere : 10/01/2009

MesajSubiect: Re: Lost in Hell   Vin Ian 23, 2009 4:43 pm

iti ador fic-ul :happu: credeam ca va fi un fic fara descriere fiindca era in engleza... dar m-am inselat
chiar ai talent, iti ador descrierea sentimentelor fetei...
tristetea ce o poarta in suflet si ignoranta cu care o trateaza ceilalti .. i love it...
Citat :
Crying in the rain like a flower with too much water.
comparatia asta m-a uimit complet..
sper sa postezi cat mai repede urmatorul capitol.. bye:*
Sus In jos
Yume
Loveless
Loveless

Numarul mesajelor : 38
Varsta : 24
Localizare : Somewhere in Romania :)
Data de inscriere : 17/01/2009

MesajSubiect: Re: Lost in Hell   Vin Ian 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Iti multumesc foarte mult pentru parere si ma bucur ca iti place ficul meu.Va voi stradui in continuare.Well ma scuzi daca am greseli de scriere sau exprimare,mi se mai intampla si in limba romana.Acestea fiind spuse iata urmatorul capitol ^^

Chapter 1 : So easy...but still so hard
"The night has already said it's word about the sleepy girl.She was lost in thoughts and she was already sleeping..In her window was a black cat who was staring at her. The girl was still with that mp3 player listening to music but also sleeping.So she wasn't able to see that cat.The cat didn't move even a second from the night untill the sun was coming at the window.When the girl started to open her eyes that were lost in another place , the cat disapeared,and all that the girl saw it was the bright..the sun.
-What a fucking day..I see that shit of sun that it's supposed to make me feel better.But it doesn't. It makes me feel like a big shit that doesn't even want to live.What it's this fucking life anyway?A pice of shit that happens to a person...It makes me feel like wanna die.To burn on a big chair in fire..But I already feel like this,and I am on Earth,not in Hell..But why I feel like it?Why I feel like being in a shadow lost in pain burning?I wanna live like a normal person...or be just a normal bitch..But even that.I'm a shit of bitch,that its fucked by all the people...that its humilated by everyone...Even animals are treated better than I am. My fucking parents...They are just eraser colors..they are eraser black colors..That are always in my mind..My mom that was supposed to be the great person..She always treat me the worst..My dad...I can't forget anything about him..He is the first one who destroyed my life,I hate all of them..I became to hate even my self...
That girl was talking to herself again.She always does that..No one talks to her and her life seems to be a big shit with big idiots inside it. The life on Earth that it feels like Hell,what it's supposed to be that? A miserable mistery lost in dark and cut by a vampire with no soul...Even the worst thoughts that can barerly take control of a mind, even the Evil isn't feeling like this..Just her in a mesarable mistery of life in pain and desaster...
The sun was coming in her room, but she didn't even realise it to much.It was like a stupid little thing that came after days of darkness when all was destroyed..Like when the flowers die because they didn't had any water,if you feed them after the die,there isn't any reason to do it,because all was lost already,and the flowers that died won't come back.Because life it's just one and you can't return death people to life...
That was very clear to that girl.That sunshine was like absolutely disturbing her.Living in a room that shining but having a life so in dark...She couldn't understant that..But it didn't matter for her.."Why" was a question with not value in her thoughts..She was already fine with it..Things happen,and she can't do anything to destroy them...All she can to it's to accept and live her life in that way...Its so easy to say that and so hard to do it...That was all that the girl could think in that moment..
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Lost in Hell   

Sus In jos

Lost in Hell
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Happy~Black :: Fan Area :: Fan Fiction-
Mergi direct la: